The Lifewheel 1.0 your calendar and compass to navigate life. For daily reflection and planning, we made a system to help you spend your time with intention. It hold two components: First a section to reflect on your current life, what is and is not working, and how do you want it to be. Second a structure to do the work: weekly planning to set tangible tasks that supports your path towards your vision, and weekly reflection to help you spot patterns that are supporting or derailing, and adjust course as needed.
- Designed for 13 weeks, with a eight goal pages, three-month overview, one weekly spread and seven daily spreads.
- Contains and introduction to the lifewheel system and how to use the planner.
- 240 sheets of 100g paper.
- Bright blue hardcover with the Lifewheel logo debossed.
- Opens up flat.
- White nylon string, so you can keep track of where you are at.
- Size: A5, 148 x 210 mm with a thickness of 18mm.
- Undated, so you can start the day you get it
- Designed and produced in Denmark.
It will be shipped to you from Aarhus or Copenhagen within 2-3 days of purchase.
If you are buying this as a gift, let us know in the order notes when you check out.